Dua To Make Life Easy
Make A Simple Yet Effective Dua…
It only takes 3 minutes daily.
Lift both hands across chest, spread out both palms facing the skies with a slight gap in between them and look into the palms with humility. After reading Bismillah and Salawat, and whilst having more Yaqeen in the power of the Du’aa then in our weak efforts, speak to Allah Ta’aala in the following manner:
Thabit (RA) narrates: “Everyone should ask his Creator for all of his needs even if it be salt of be it a shoe-lace when it breaks.” (Tirmidhi)
Our duas will be replied to Inshallah in 1 of 3 ways:
We will be given exactly what we asked for, or a calamity which was supposed to befall us will be removed, or we will receive such a reward on the day of Qiyamah that we will wish that none of our Duaas were accepted.
وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُواْ لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُواْ بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ
“And if My servants ask you, O Prophet. Concerning Me, tell them that I am quite near to them. I hear and answer the prayer of the suppliant, when he calls to Me. So let them respond to My call and believe in Me. Convey this to them, O Prophet; perhaps they may be guided aright.”
(Surah Baqarah 2:186)
- Admit to your Sins: “O Allah, I am very evil. Please forgive all my sins, hide them and grant me the Tawfeeq of making Islaah (reform).”
- Imaan: “O Allah, make my Imaan strong with Taqwa and grant me Husne-Gaatamah (a beautiful Maut.)”
- Ilm: “O Allah, grant me ‘Ilm and Hikmat (Wisdom) and give me Hidayah to practice upon what I know. Let me observe all the Sunnah’s and keep me in the company of pious people in both the Worlds.”
- Good Deeds: “O Allah grant me the love of all good deeds, create in me the urgency to do good with sincerity and Istiqaamah (Steadfastness). Please accept my all imperfect deeds through your Mercy.”
- Evil Deeds: “O Allah safe me from all kinds of evil intentions and deeds. Safe me from everything that leads towards evil. Let my heart reject evil and grant me the courage to stay away from all evil company.”
- Shaytaan And Naafs: “O Allah, protect me from Shaytaan’s presence and his sweet tricks. O Allah, make it easy for me to control my Nafs, for me to accept my faults and to worry about my Imaan until death.”
- Safety: “O Allah, safe us from all calamities, oppression, Sihr and from hurting anybody’s feelings.”
- Halaal Rizq: “O Allah bless us with Easy Halaal Rizq in abundance and safe us from debts and poverty.”
- Health: “O Allah, grant me continuous Excellent Health so that I can make Ibadah with humility.”
- Jannah: “O Allah, I beg of you through your Mercy for Jannatul-Firdous without any reckoning.”
- Akhirah: “O Allah, safe me from a bad Maut, the Athaab of the Qabr, the terrors of the Day of Qiyamah and from the horrors of Jahannam. Please do not disgrace me in front of all.”
- Parents: “O Allah, look after my parents. Have Mercy upon them just as they had Mercy upon me in my childhood. Let me be of service to them with kindness and compassion.”
- Family: “O Allah let my family be the coolness of my eyes. Protect them from all harm and grant them Barakah in their deeds, lifespan, knowledge and wealth.”
- Rights: “O Allah, give me the strength to fulfill everyone’s rights without expecting any of mine. Grant me a good character filled with soft speech, kind words and tolerance upon hurt and pain inflicted upon me.”
- The Ummah: “O Allah Help the entire Ummah of Rasulullah (SAW). Grant them victory over all their enemies, remove their difficulties, bless them with Baraka and fulfill all their needs.”
- Marhooms: “O Allah, forgive all those people who have passed away and fill their Qabr with Noor. Have Mercy upon them and let me take a lesson from their departure form this temporary world.”
And when My servants ask you (O Muhammad concerning Me, then answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My knowledge).
I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any partner).
So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright.
(Quran 2:186 click for tafsir)
Let’s All Make More Dua (supplications)
Inspired by Productive Muslim’s “Let’s Make More Dua This Ramadan”
As we all know, anytime is a great time to spiritually recharge! And anytime is a great time to make Dua. I can personally tell you all that it does wonders. Honestly, things I’ve asked for persistently and I did not think would, have come true.
It’s incredible. I look back and can’t believe I’ve gotten so many of things I asked so desperately for, Allah truly does not leave the hands of a believer empty when raised to Him. I get excited every year around this time because I get to make that wish list again.
I would highly recommend making a personal dua list of your own! As an incentive, our Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: “Allah is angry with those who do not ask Him for anything” (Tirmidhi).
So, why should we make Allah angry with us?
Some things to consider when writing your dua list:
1. Write it all down
Put down what you want to ask for on paper or on your phone so for the first few weeks you don’t miss a single item. It can be as long as you want! It can be private and you don’t need to share it with others so feel free to only make a list of keywords to remind you of each item.
2. Ask anything & everything that is good
When choosing your items, imagine that Allah is asking you to ask Him for anything and everything you’ve ever wanted! Imagine the possibilities. Write down everything you want to ask Allah with no limitations (but keep it halal!). Remember brothers and sisters you are asking Al Mujeeb (The One Who Responds & Supreme Answerer)
Try separating your duas into categories so you know that you’ve properly hit each one. I would recommend:
dunya (this life)
akhirah (Next Life)
the ummah (Muslims everywhere)
Relationships (with others)
Now in each category, consider what you need most and start writing them out.
4. Make the dua when duas are most likely answered
These times include right before breaking the fast, during your salah in sujood and after the obligatory prayers, Qiyam ul layl (midnight prayers) etc. I personally make mine just before iftar (breaking fast).
5. Remember the etiquettes of dua
There is a right and proper way to make dua. Remember that we must praise Allah first, ask for peace and blessings upon our Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) and then make our dua.
Can one make dua to make trial easier
In the name of Allah, We praise Him, seek His help and ask for His forgiveness. Whoever Allah guides none can misguide, and whoever He allows to fall astray, none can guide them aright. We bear witness that there is none worthy of worship but Allah Alone, and we bear witness that Muhammad (saws) is His slave-servant and the seal of His Messengers.
Allah says in the Holy Quran in Chapter 67 Surah Al Mulk verse 2:
He (Allah) created death and life that He may test you, to see which of you is the best in deeds.
Allah Says in the Holy Quran Chapter 2 Surah Baqarah verses 155-157:
155 Be sure We shall test you with something of fear, and hunger, some loss in goods, or lives, or the fruits (of your toil); but give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere.
156 Who say when afflicted with calamity: “To Allah we belong and to Him is our return.”
157 They are those on whom (descend) blessings from Allah and Mercy; and they are the ones that receive guidance.
Because the very purpose of the creation of man by The Lord Most Majestic is to test them for a period of one short transitory life, it would obviously not be appropriate for a believer to beseech their Lord to completely absolve them of ‘all’ trials!
But what a believer who sincerely believes in Allah and the Last Day can and should always do is display and portray their absolute humility and weakness unto their Lord Most Gracious, and constantly beg and beseech Him to not put upon them a trial or a burden more than they have the capacity to bear, and make their trials easy for them.
Allah Says in the Holy Quran Chapter 2 Surah Baqarah Verse 286:
286 On no soul doth Allah place a burden greater than it can bear. It gets every good that it earns and it suffers every ill that it earns. (O believers, recite this supplication): “O Our Lord! Condemn us not if we forget or fall into error; O our Lord! Lay not on us a burden like that which Thou didst lay on those before us; O our Lord! Lay not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Blot out our sins and grant us forgiveness. Have mercy on us. Thou art our Protector; help us against those who stand against faith.”
No matter how pious, or righteous, or strong one may be….one should never never ever seek or ask or challenge the Lord Most Majestic to try and test them! But because the declared purpose of the creation of life and death is a test itself, one should know with conviction that being absolved from the test is not an option. Thus, in absolute awe, and fear, and in humility, one should always beg their Lord Most Gracious to not lay upon them a trial or burden greater than they can bear, make their trials easy for them, and give them the strength and the steadfastness to bear the trials which their Lord Most Merciful has chosen for them.
Fiqh-us-Sunnah Fiqh 4.1
Abu Hurairah narrates that the Prophet (saws) said: “When Allah wants to be good to someone, He tries him with some hardship.”
Abu Hurairah reports that Allah’s Messenger (saws) said: “For every misfortune, illness, anxiety, grief, or hurt that afflicts a Muslim -even the hurt caused by the pricking of a thorn – Allah removes some of his sins.”
Whatever written of Truth and benefit is only due to Allah’s Assistance and Guidance, and whatever of error is of me alone. Allah Alone Knows Best and He is the Only Source of Strength.
dua to control anger in islam, dua to control husbands anger, dua to control your anger, dua to make things easy in arabic, dua to make things easier, dua for allah to make things easy, dua to make life easier, dua to make life easy, dua to make things happen, dua to make things better, dua to make things right, dua to make things work, dua to be read during pregnancy, dua to be recited in pregnancy, duas to be read in pregnancy, best dua to recite during pregnancy, islamic dua to look beautiful, dua to make you look beautiful, dua to fulfill your wish, dua to fulfill our wish, dua to become more beautiful, islamic dua to become beautiful, islamic dua in hindi, islamic dua in english, islamic dua in tamil, islamic dua in pdf, islamic dua in bengali, islamic dua in hindi font, islamic dua in urdu, islamic dua in hindi pdf, islamic dua in hindi mp3, islamic dua in hindi sms, islamic dua in hindi pdf file, islamic dua in hindi mp3 free download, all islamic dua in hindi, islamic dua books in hindi, islamic dua hindi me, islamic dua hindi, islamic dua hindi sms, islamic dua hindi book, islamic dua hajat